Punjab National Bank is a Banking and Financial service bank and India’s first domestic bank, which was established in 1895. Punjab National Bank is the second-largest public sector bank in India, both in terms of business and its network. Given below are ways to Register PNB Mobile Banking and Net Banking facilities.
PNB Mobile Banking
Punjab Mobile banking is a well-established service-enriched online zone with several features providing all banking facilities at a single platform. PNB bank allows consumers to conduct financial transactions remotely using a mobile device anywhere and anytime without visiting the branch. Punjab Mobile Banking facility lets its customers perform instant, 24/7 transactions for balance inquiries, funds transfer, bill payments, mini statement etc. PNB Mobile Banking is a secure method having biometric authentication along with MPIN. Every transaction and activity made by the user is authenticated through a transaction password.
Registering For PNB Mobile Banking
Account-holders can register for PNB Mobile Banking in 3 ways:
- PNB account holders having a debit card can easily visit the Punjab National Bank website for registering themselves.
- For Retail Internet banking users
- Log in to net banking account
- Select Internet Banking Personal Settings
- Then click on Other Settings
- Register for Mobile Banking.
- Through the PNB branch office: Account holders can download a Mobile Banking Registration form (PNB – 1167) from PNB Internet Banking Site. They have to accurately fill and submit this form to your nearest branch. In the case of the absence of digital means, the form can also be obtained from the branch.
PNB Net Banking
India Punjab National Bank offers net banking services to its customers to carry out numerous tasks online. Netbanking allows account holders to access their accounts quickly and conveniently, thus saving a lot of time. PNB Net Banking service is the most preferred form of banking for it provides easy access to residents outside India. It is also Secured with 128-Bit SSL encryption for enhanced security. Punjab National Bank Net Banking makes financial transactions like money transfer, bill payments, investments, and online shopping easily accessible. Account-holders can also access non-financial transactions. Services like balance inquiry, address changes, mobile number updates, subscription to transaction alerts are easily available. Applying for loan and monitoring accounts like Fixed Deposits, Recurring Deposits, PPFs is possible through PNB Net banking
Register PNB Net Banking Online
Registration of PNB Net Banking Online is available for both Retail and Corporate users. To register or activate the net banking facilities follow the step-by-step procedure mentioned below:
- Firstly, account holder need to visit the Internet banking page for Retail Users
- Select the option ‘Internet Banking Login’.
- Click on the ‘New User’ option on the next page,
- The account holder will need to enter their account number and select the Registration Type.
- Select ‘Register for Internet banking’.
- Click on ‘Verify’.
- After this enter the ‘Type of Facility’. The account holder or user will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on ‘Continue’.
- Enter the Debit card number and the ATM pin.
- Click on ‘Continue’.
- The account holder/user needs to set the Login and Transaction password. Log in and Transaction passwords cannot be the same.
- Select the box to agree to the terms and conditions and then click on ‘Complete Registration’.
- Account-holders/users will find a success message displayed on their screen on the next page along with their User ID.
- Account-holders/users will have to note down this User ID.
- Account-holders/users will be able to login immediately.
- It will take another 24 hours to 48 hours after the registration for account-holders/users to access various banking facilities.
Punjab National Bank Corporate account holders can only register for the net banking facilities by visiting their nearest bank branch. Account-holders will have to download an Internet Banking Registration form (PNB – 1212) from PNB Internet Banking Site. Complete the requirements of the form and submit it to the respective bank branch to access the net banking facilities. Once this is done, the account holder will receive the Corporate ID, Administrator ID, and password immediately. Here are the two things one should keep in mind.
- The Corporate ID is the same for the Admin User as well as other users and identifies the corporate.
- The administrator handles all activities such as the completion of transactions as well as creating other users.