Have you forgotten your passcode on the iPhone? Have you tried up your best but still didn’t have found the perfect solution for it. If your answer to all of these questions is YES, this article will lead you to meet your requirements in a better way. Reset iOS passcode is needed when you forgot your passcode and enter the wrong one so many times. It leads to lock out of your screen leaving and showing the message that your device has been disabled.
One of the most annoying conditions arises due to such an issue is the deletion of data being present on your device. Therefore for making it convenient for you and to recover the data as well, here we are providing you some better solutions to reset passcode on iPhone, iPad and iPod. Apart from this discussion, you can even get the different solutions for various issues to fix can follow.
Solution 1: For iOS devices Synchronized with iTunes
If you are using an iPhone, iPod, or iPad that is synchronized with iTunes, below solution will make it the Reset iOS passcode an easy task for you. You only have to do is:
- Hope you have backed up your data with the help of iTunes on a computer. Connect your device to that computer.
- Once done now you need to open up iTunes from your device.
- A popup message will flash on your screen asking you to add passcode.
- You can take help of the PC or enter into recovery mode or use iCloud.
- The process will take some seconds to synchronize your device with iTunes and to create a proper backup for it.
- Once the synchronization has been successfully done, press on the “Restore” option to reset your passcode.
Solution 2: For iOS device not been Synced with iTunes
You can easily reset your passcode if it is being synced with iTunes but what to do if it is not so. Don’t get panic and stay relaxed. The solution we are going to provide you here is a lifesaver in such situations where you don’t have synced your iOS devices with iTunes.
- The first thing you have to do here is to place your device in recovery mode.
- Now connect your iOS device with your PC using a well functioning USB cable.
- Remove the cable by iOS side and then turn it off holding the sleep mode for fewer seconds.
- Once done; hold down the home button and now connect the USB cable again by iOS side.
- Once your iOS device will get turn on; keep holding the home button until iTunes logo appears on your screen.
- Once done, now click Restore option being provided on the pop-up message to update or restore the possibilities.
Reset iOS passcode has not been an issue now. You can easily do it just within a few seconds. It doesn’t matter whether your iOS device has been synced with iTunes or not make use of the above-provided methods to reset the passcode on your iOS devices carefully.