With the potential of generating around USD 4 billion of revenue every year, the business of martial arts training is flourishing in the US. And, there are more martial arts schools in the US than anywhere else in the world. But what makes martial arts training flourish in the US. It is due to the vast popularity.
Studies show that:
- 2 out of 3 teens who participate in martial arts consider it an important part of their social lives
- 77% of the teen consider that participation in martial arts helps them to stay healthy
- In the US, around 3.6 million people actively participate in martial arts training every year
Martial arts do not only entail the most obvious benefit of defending yourself against attackers but a host of benefits—physical as well as mental. To be precise, martial arts training will leave behind all-round well-being in the practitioner.
Many martial arts practitioners say that they experienced improved flexibility, stability, and coordination. Martial arts also provide stress relief and even lower blood pressure levels, according to them. Nevertheless, it provides participants with improved mobility, core strength, and power. Its training sessions enable you to stay fit and keep you in great shape.
The physical and mental benefits are not the only reasons for you to consider undergoing martial arts training. One of the important aspects is that it helps you to lead a composed and disciplined life by:
- Teaching you to honor and respect others
- Teaching you with ways to resolve conflicts non-violently
- Helping you to set as well as achieve goals
- Enabling you to gain self-confidence and boost self-esteem
- Strengthening you physically as well as mentally
The martial arts training industry in the US is expected to grow in the coming years as exposures such as competitions are on the rise. You should not miss attending martial arts classes anymore.
Please go through the infographic in this post to know more about the benefits of martial arts training.